What We Value
Sabre One is driven to deliver honest, swift and respectful cost effective complex security solutions to anyone that requires our services. We Value the reputation of our clients and with determination and pride, we strive to exceed expectations in everything we do.
All our people are without doubt unrivalled world leading security professionals that embrace Sabre One’s foundational core principles.
Our Core Principles are much more than a statement of intent, we carry them with us in everything that we do:
- We Exist To Enable Customer Priorities
- Security Must Enhance Operations, Not Constrain Them
- Compliance To Local & International Law Is Mandatory
- Discretion Is Paramount
- Deliver What We Promise
- Continuous Improvement
- Foster Long Lasting Partnerships
Sabre One has developed and implemented a Security Operations Management System (SOMS), in order to document the company’s best security operations’ practices, safeguard its security operations and its clients while ensuring respect for human rights, applicable laws and fundamental freedoms and to continuously improve the overall management of its security operations.
Sabre One’s top management is committed to, and conforms to, the requirements of the international standards ISO 18788 – 2015 and PSC.1-2012, and complies with the relevant principles, legal obligations, voluntary commitments, and good practices of:
- Montreux Document on Pertinent International Legal Obligations and Good Practices for States Related to Operations of Private Military and Security Companies During Armed Conflict (09/2008); and;
- International Code of Conduct for Private Security Service Providers (ICoC) (11/2010); and;
- Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights; Implementing the United Nations “Protect, Respect and Remedy” Framework 2011.
© SABRE ONE LTD | Company Number: 13406822